Are you eligible to be a supervisor??
If you wish to attend a course as a supervisor, please be sure you meet the requirements:
- Must be 24 years old or older
- Must have a valid Swedish driving license or a driving license from an EEA country
- Must have had a driving license for a car (license B) for at least five years
You cannot be approved as a supervisor if:
- Your driving license was revoked for more than three months in the last three years for breaching a serious traffic law, such as speeding or running a red light.
- Your driving license has been revoked sometime in the last three years due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Limitations were placed on your driving license during the last three years, including Alcohol Ignition Interlock devices.
- You have previously been authorised to supervise 15 driving students.
What certification is given after the course?
When the driving student and supervisor have both successfully completed the Introduction course with us, all attendees are registered with the Swedish Transport Agency (Transportstyrelsen).
The supervisor should then visit Transportstyrelsen’s website and apply for their supervisor certificate.
It normally takes a week to receive the supervisor certificate and it is valid for 5 years.
Note: Student drivers and supervisors do not need to attend the course at the same time, but both need to be registered with Transportstyrelsen before you can obtain your certificate.
IMPORTANT: The supervisor’s certificate and driving license must ALWAYS be present in the car whenever training.