The ‘new normal’ in our Mini-Coopers
• Masks and gloves during your lesson – talk to your teacher. As a student, you are welcome to wear a mask during your lesson, in which case you should bring your own mask and gloves from home. You can request that your teacher wear a mask during your lesson, too.
Additionally, your teacher may request that you wear a mask and/or gloves during your lesson, in which case these will be provided to you.
• Key surfaces of the car are cleaned between lessons – including the steering wheel, seat belt, gear stick and door handles.
• Don’t forget! All of our pickup points have access to a bathroom where you can wash your hands thoroughly before or after your driving lesson
• Pickup/drop-off is always available for your driving lesson, if you live nearby. Plan this directly with the customer support.
NOTE: additional travel time will be taken from your lesson time.
• Your supervisor (handledare) is once again welcome to join you for your driving lesson, if desired!