The ‘new normal’ in our Mini-Coopers
• All driving students will be required to wear a mask during their driving lesson. You may bring your own mask, however we provide disposable masks that you are welcome to use. Your teacher will also wear a mask throughout your lesson.
• All students should wear gloves during their driving lessons. You may bring your own gloves, however we also provide single-use gloves that students are welcome to use.
• Key surfaces of the car are cleaned between lessons – including the steering wheel, seat belt, gear stick and door handles.
• Every car has small bottles of hand sanitizer that students should use before and after their lesson.
• Don’t forget! All of our pickup points have access to a bathroom where you can wash your hands thoroughly before or after your driving lesson.
• At this current time, we are not allowing private driving supervisors (parents, partners, etc) to join students in the car during lessons.
• Before your lesson, we kindly ask you to wait outside the school for your teacher, where possible.