The ‘new normal’ in our Mini-Coopers
• Key surfaces of the car are cleaned between lessons – including the steering wheel, seat belt, gear stick and door handles.
• Every car has small bottles of hand sanitizer that students should use before and after their lesson.
• We have non-surgical gloves in our cars, to add an extra barrier between you and the car surfaces. These are optional to wear, so just ask your instructor for a pair!
• We provide optional face-masks for our driving instructors. If you want your instructor to wear a facemask, you can request this at any time. Please note we don’t currently provide face masks for students.
• Don’t forget! All of our pickup points have access to a bathroom where you can wash your hands thoroughly before or after your driving lesson.
• At this current time, we are not allowing private driving supervisors (parents, partners, etc) to join students in the car during lessons.